International development requires a certain skill set and know-how: the strategy, cultural differences, costs, support needs, and the necessary resources must be accurately defined.
The accounting firm BBM & Associés specialises in providing assistance to foreign companies with a presence in France, and offers advice regarding all accounting, tax and social issues arising from their activities in France and during their international development. Our dedicated and multilingual team includes a California-registered Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and several international graduates.
BBM & Associés has subsidiaries in Grenoble, Chambery, Annecy and Valence, providing greater proximity with our customers. This proximity, combined with the strength of the Baker Tilly international network, has earned us a true legitimacy in the support we lend to the subsidiaries of foreign companies based in France.
Baker Tilly, international network:
- Present in 141 countries
- More than 28,000 employees
- 8th largest network of independent accounting, auditing and advisory firms
A customised reporting formula for foreign companies (all documents are issued in English):
- Dashboard in the agreed "group" referential and format (IFRS, US GAAP...) with monthly or quarterly reports on the main indicators (turnover, profit, overheads...)
- Cash flow and customer credit monitoring
- Budget comparison N and N-1
- Consolidated group package
Direct taxation of subsidiaries of foreign companies:
- Establishment of tax statements according to the French structure (Intrastat...)
- Liaising with the French tax and social system
- Tax optimisation of international groups (profit recovery...)
Indirect taxation of subsidiaries of foreign companies:
- VAT registration
- VAT statements
- VAT on services and international and intercommunity trades
- Reimbursement of foreign VAT (8th and 13th directives)
- Assistance for tax audits
Taxation of foreign fixed and temporary residents:
- Analysis and optimisation of the tax situation
- Tax assistance for impatriates and expatriates: tax statements, tax planning for individuals working in France...
- Acquisition audit, due diligence